Monday 5 November 2012

5th November 2012

Here I am again - at last! Sorry it has been so long. Life has been a bit fraught recently - as usual.  Last weekend I went on a superb weekend course in the wilds of Worcestershire studying Macbeth - Shakespeare's version and that of Verdi. Fascinating!  I thought I knew Shapespeare's play quiet well but apparently not!  Now I can't wait to see a production of Verdi's Macbeth.

Tomorrow afternoon I am performing my one woman show, Spice of Life, so I must do some rehearsing today.

Currently I have two writing projects on the go so I try - not always successfully - to do some writing first thing in the morning. Early morning is my most productive time.  So if I get up late, I have lost valuable time!  Must get on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment